Monday, April 28, 2008

cousins

Yesterday night i was reading the card that my cousin sis made for me, after i read my tears start to drop. this is what she worte


"how time flies,
before i realise,
it was time to say
goodbye..."

"but on a bright note.. here's wishing good luck and success in all that you do!

its's never easy to say goodbye. Now that you're leaving, things won't be the same again. We won't have a big koko to drive us around, to help entertain our friends, to entertain us. with all the impromtu jokes.

you'll be misses. alot =)

Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts for being amazing 大哥。

bright skies. blissful dreams.

A thousanf miles journey begins with a single step.

Go on.

Achive, whatever you are stepping out for. =)"

I still remeber when five of us " you, weeshen, ah liang, deren and me " learning to play " chor dai de", it seems like yesterday. those are the days we have fun together, i really hope when i come back we still can be as close as the good ol' days. missing you guys so much. you are the guys who make my life colorfull.

thank you


love,
yang yang koko

No comments: